The main problem posed by a small armoire closet is obvious; lack of space. When you simply have too much to get into such a small space, a way to create more space is to install double bars in the closet. These bars are stacked one above the other, doubling the space you have. After redo your armoire closet, get out and spend on a new set. You’ll have room in your closet remodel.
12 Photos Gallery of: Redoing a Small Armoire Closet
1. Clean clothes and other items in the armoire closet and remove the closet rod brackets unscrewing it with an electric screwdriver and removing the rods.
2. Install closet rod first. It measures 80 1/4 inches (203.83 cm) from the floor and draw a horizontal mark with a pencil and a ruler there.
3. Make another mark at 39 and 1/4 inches (99.69 cm) from the floor and 12 inches (30.48 cm) from the rear on both sides of the closet for another set of brackets below the first wall. Use this set of brands directly above the other.
4. Install anchors for drywall in their posts, if no studs.
5. Measure the distance between the two supports with a tape measure. Cut two wooden pegs 1/4 inch (0.635 cm) or rods armoire closet similar to this length.